Procedure & Instructions for Registration to Classes Pre-Nursery to PU (Session 2018 – 2019)
BGS EDUCATION CENTER, HEMAGIRI welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the academic session 2018-2019.
- Registration Form can be collected from Administrative Office as per the given schedule Timings
Monday -Saturday – 9:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Kindly keep in touch with the school website regularly.
- Minimum Age as on 31st March, 2018
2+ years for Pre-Nursery 3+ years for Class Nursery
4+ years for Class Prep 5+ years for Class I
6+ years for Class II 7+ years for Class III
8+ years for Class IV 9+ years for Class V
- Selection of students from classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep shall be done on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test.The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated telephonically/e-mail post registration. The information will also be available on the school website.
- Selection of the students from Class I onwards will be on the basis of Written test, performance report issued by the previous school and interaction of the student with the Principal.
- Please keep a print / photocopy of duly filled REGISTRATION FORM for future reference.
- List of documents required for verification & submission at the time of Admission.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate
- Two passport size color photographs each of both the parents.
- Six passport size color photographs of the child.
- Assessment record of previous class for class II and above.
- Transfer Certificate duly signed by the competent authority from the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Parents ID proof and Address proof
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card Of Mother And Father
- Income And Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Once admission has been offered, no refund on any account whatsoever shall be entertained. Please contact the admission office for further queries.